turkhaven1 New member Joined Aug 20, 2026 Messages 1 Reaction score 2 Points 3 Monday at 7:52 AM #1 Sharing the vinyl I had done on my 2026 XSE. Looks different depending on the light. I got the vinyl from Etsy and had a pro do the application. Attachments att.n4DqSaLPlIuNW4biu7jBS1dGZAV2-KfPhFdhTCWJAYA.webp 457.7 KB · Views: 7 IMG_6025.webp 589.1 KB · Views: 6 IMG_0179.webp 202.1 KB · Views: 6
Sharing the vinyl I had done on my 2026 XSE. Looks different depending on the light. I got the vinyl from Etsy and had a pro do the application.
supersix1 Administrator Staff member Joined May 21, 2025 Messages 32 Reaction score 13 Points 8 Monday at 7:59 AM Admin #2 Welcome to the forum!! Very cool and unique use of vinyl! Any other mods planned?
El Chorizo18 Administrator Staff member Joined May 21, 2025 Messages 104 Reaction score 17 Points 18 Monday at 10:37 AM Admin #3 Love it, looks great! Welcome to the site as well!