DIY wireless charger mount for 2026 RAV4 LE/SE – Anker Zolo Qi2

bigning1

New member
Joined
Oct 4, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Hi everyone! I wanted to add wireless charging to my 2026 RAV4 SE, so I designed and tested a 3D-printed mount for the Anker Zolo Qi2 charger.

After several rounds of test prints and adjustments, it fits firmly around the center-console tray edge. The phone is easy to place and remove, and the charger stays securely in the mount when I lift or slide the phone out.

A few features:

  • Clips around the tray edge without drilling or adhesive on the car.
  • A screw-fastened retaining cap holds the charger securely.
  • An adjustable phone stop helps position the phone for charging.
  • A cable channel keeps the wiring tidy.
  • A narrow body keeps the mount compact.
The build uses three printed parts, five M3 × 10 mm socket-head screws, and five standard M3 hex nuts. PETG is the suggested material, and the main body requires supports when printing.

Compatibility:

  • Charger: Anker Zolo Qi2, model A25M2.
  • Phone tested: iPhone 14 Plus with a magnetic case, approximately 165 × 83 mm, with the camera end facing inward.
  • Listed for the 2026 RAV4 LE/SE. My physical fit testing was on an SE; LE fit has not been separately confirmed. Other phones or cases may need adjustment.
I'm the designer, and I've shared the files, photos, and assembly details here:

MakerWorld:
https://makerworld.com/en/models/33...ss-charger-mount-anker-zolo#profileId-3854611

Printables:
https://www.printables.com/model/1863812-2026-rav4-lese-wireless-charger-mount-anker-zolo

I've tested the fit and everyday handling, though long-term heat testing is still pending. If another LE/SE owner prints one, I'd love to hear how it fits your tray and phone!
1791092576332.webp
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top